We are currently seeking a highly motivated structural engineer to join our team. The successful candidate will work closely with our design team to ensure our projects are structurally sound and meet all relevant building codes and standards. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in structural engineering, excellent problem-solving skills, and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Conduct structural analysis and design of new and existing buildings and structures (Residential & Commercial)
- Ensure that designs comply with relevant building codes and standards
- Collaborate with architects, contractors, and other stakeholders to develop project specifications and requirements
- Conduct site visits and inspections as needed to ensure that construction is proceeding according to design specifications
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering or a related field
- At least 2-5 years of experience in structural engineering
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency in structural analysis software such as ETABS, SAP2000, or similar
- Proficiency in AutoCAD is a must
- Experience with Revit or other building information modelling (BIM) software is a plus!
If you meet the qualifications for this position and are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume and a cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you!