Job Title: Graduate/Cadet Structural Engineer
Location: Caringbah, NSW
About the Company
Brushwood Engineering Group is an exciting young consultancy firm passionate about making a positive impact on the world through a wide range of engineering services. Brushwood Group has a strong team centered approach to deliver projects safely and bring out the best in individuals. We approach every aspect of our role with a focus on collaboration, communication, and innovation. Brushwood Group strives to break the mould of a traditional engineering firm through integrated market leading engineering solutions.
What Does Working at Brushwood look like to you?
- Flexible and fun working environment suited to you;
- Competitive salary and unlimited growth potential;
- Respectful, supportive and collaborative culture;
- We Empower: Mentoring programs, internal and external training and monthly career development/one-on-ones;
- Opportunity to work on unique engineering projects to diversify your skills;
The Graduate Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Ability to perform structural design activities under supervision of a Senior Structural Engineer;
- Perform structural analysis using SpaceGass and/or Strand7 FEA software;
- Prepare engineering sketches and liaise with drafters/designers to assist in producing detailed 3D models;
- Work on projects in a multi-discipline engineering team;
Qualifications and Experience that Stand Out:
- Currently studying or graduating with a degree in Structural/Civil Engineering from an Australian University;
- Experience with the Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, and Teams);
- A positive attitude with a willingness to learn and develop skills in design;
- The ability to work both independently and in a team.
Don't miss this opportunity. If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible or shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.