Job Title: Civil / Structural Engineer
Job Type: Full-time / Contract
Ganecon is a dynamic team of multi-disciplinary experts with over 50 years of combined experience in the Energy, Mining, Manufacturing, and Ports industries. With our extensive knowledge and expertise, we seamlessly integrate with our Clients' teams to meet project objectives with unwavering professionalism.
This opportunity is with a leading player in the power and renewables industry, committed to sustainable and reliable energy solutions. We are seeking a highly experienced Civil Engineer to join our team and play a pivotal role in maintaining and enhancing large civil infrastructure.
- 10+ years of engineering experience in power generation or large civil structures.
- 5+ years of experience in project management and project development.
- Sound commercial knowledge, and reporting skills.
- Proven experience in managing contractors, consultants, and multidisciplinary teams.
- In-depth knowledge and application of risk management practices as applied to civil assets and project management.
- Exceptional people management and leadership skills, with a strong ability to negotiate win-win outcomes.
- Performing an RPEQ role for the site including designing, building, and installing civil infrastructure.
- Developing and reviewing plant asset management strategies in accordance with risk management policies.
- Continually evaluating the condition of civil infrastructure and developing maintenance and modification strategies to improve integrity and achieve operational cost reductions.
- Managing civil maintenance budgets across all workgroups to maintain the structural integrity.
- Developing and preparing 5-year civil maintenance financial forecasts and detailed annual plans to optimize results.
- Developing, reviewing, updating, and approving systems and procedures to ensure compliance with statutory requirements.
- Setting technical standards and levels required to manage site assets effectively.
- Monitoring compliance with various plant operations and maintenance programs.
- Facilitating efficient information exchange and resource sharing with other sections in relation to plant management.
- Ensuring all technical and administrative information related to plant and process statutory and compliance requirements is up to date and registered in the internal Document Management System.
- Preparing and delivering timely updates and written reports in collaboration with maintenance support staff, covering plant integrity assessments, performance, and any issues impacting plant reliability, availability, or process events.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or related field.
- RPEQ certification is highly desirable.
- Proficiency in relevant software and tools.
If you are a dynamic, results-oriented Civil Engineer with a proven track record of success, we invite you to apply and become a key contributor to our mission of providing sustainable energy solutions.
To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and qualifications to email@example.com.
Ganecon is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences.
Deadline for applications is 13/Oct/2023.