- Permanent Staff Position
- Small Dynamic Team
- Immediate Start Available
About the Position:
Azura Engineering is offering the opportunity for an experienced Mechanical or Structural Designer to join our small yet dynamic team.
This full time staff position will expose the successful candidate to a variety of engineering design and 3D Modelling activities across a number of industries. Daily activities will be varied and change from project to project. Some examples are as follows:
- 3D Modelling
- Working with Point Cloud Survey Data
- Structural Design (Platforms, Stairs, Ladders, etc.)
- Mechanical Design (Piping, Bulk Material Handling, Machine Guarding)
- Shop Detailing and 2D Drafting
Workplace flexibility and working from home options will be available.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
The following Skills, Experience and Qualifications will be highly regarded:
- 3+ years’ experience in Mechanical or Structural Design
- Experienced with 3D modelling and 3D design principals
- Experienced in using parametric modelling software (Preferably AutoDESK Inventor)
- Experience with Laser Scanning or Point Cloud Survey Data will be beneficial
- Experienced in the development of 2D Drawings and Shop Detailing
- Engineering Qualifications will be highly regarded but not essential.
- Experience in interpreting and complying with engineering codes and standards will be beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail is absolutely essential
Founded in 2014, Azura Engineering is a Perth based engineering company servicing the Oil and Gas, Chemicals, Fertilisers, Mining, Construction, Ship Building and Agricultural industries.
As a company we pride ourselves on delivering engineering excellence while understanding that all work scopes need to be completed on time and on budget.
Our mission is to build a company with uncompromising integrity that delivers engineering excellence to our clients while simultaneously fostering a corporate culture of innovation and cooperation.
We know that our team members are our biggest assets. We take care of our people and in turn we hope to keep our knowledge and capabilities within our company.