About the Business
Established in 2015, Protest Engineering has sought and succeeded in providing diverse professional engineering services for mining, commercial and residential building, and infrastructure industries. What began as a two‐person operation has developed into one of Australia’s leading engineering consultancy firms servicing across Australia.
Our team comprises a professional blend of structural, civil, environmental and earth science professionals supporting clients state and interstate wide. We work closely with our laboratory and drilling businesses delivering high-quality geotechnical inputs to projects from the feasibility/planning to the construction stage. We support a diverse range of mining, infrastructure and water supply clients.
About the Position
We are seeking a talented Drafter with strong 3D capabilities in Revit to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating detailed technical drawings and models for a variety of building projects using Revit software. Candidates can choose to be based at the Gold Coast, Brisbane or Sunshine Coast. As a Drafter at Protest Engineering, you will work closely with Architects and Engineers to ensure accuracy and quality of drawings and models.
- Completion of drawings/designs using REVIT and AutoCAD
- Completion of drafting documentation in accordance with procedures
- Development of plans, estimates, specifications, engineering calculations and planning layouts
- Preparation of work plans and resource schedules for projects
- Participation in project delivery and ensuring work output is of a high technical standard
- Answering client/builder queries
- Structural site inspections as required
- Minimum 5 years of experience in drafting and modelling using Revit software
- Proficient in Revit including 2D and 3D modelling, documentation and collaboration tools
- Understanding of building codes, construction standards and regulations
- Ability to coordinate structural drawings and models in multidisciplinary projects; including architectural, civil and services models/drawings
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and other drawing software is beneficial although not essential
Why Join Us?
- Be part of something amazing and join us on our growth journey!
- We foster a culture where our people are encouraged to seek opportunities to grow and achieve their career aspirations
- We offer flexible and agile working arrangements