My client is seeking a talented Senior Structural Designer with a strong interest in dynamic workflows, cutting edge technology and a supportive management team.
This is an opportunity to work with some of the country’s largest and most rewarding mining and infrastructure projects. The successful candidate will bring passion, drive and dedication, and take their place with the rest of the team in influencing industry improvement and transformational change. We are focused on solving specific industry problems through developing enabling software and solutions which embrace collaboration and business intelligence.
- A future with a dynamic, innovative, industry leading company
- Be part of a family-oriented company that values a positive work culture
- Work on a diverse portfolio of projects
- Ongoing training
- Career progression opportunities
- Regular social events
- Minimum 10 years’ experience on Australian mining/materials handling projects
- Experience in Steel, Concrete and Reinforcing Design, Detailing and/or checking
- Extensive understanding of the relationship between concrete and other disciplines
- Comprehensive understanding of ASME / ANSI Specifications and Standards relating to Civil, Structural and Mechanical
- People, Project and Client management experience
- Strong design decision making experience
- Preferred experience in Tekla and/or Prosteel
- Proficient with Navisworks or similar
- Proficient in an autoCAD Environment
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently as part of a diverse international team as well as independently
- Results-driven with the drive to go above and beyond to achieve a successful result.
- Development of concrete and reinforcing drawings primarily for the mining industry
- Project management of concrete jobs from inception to handover
- Structural design coordinating
- Structural design modelling
- Structural design detailing
- Checking of concrete and reinforcing drawings
- Closely adhere to quality control systems
- Efficient time management to adhere to schedules
- Professional communication
Contact email@example.com if you or someone you know would like more information or apply direct.
Australian residents only will be considered.