My client is the market-leading steel pipe supplier with offices in QLD and NSW. This company recruits the best in the business offering ongoing training, support, and genuine career growth. The role is within a new arm of the business so this is a great opportunity to make the role your own.
- Estimating/drafting/quoting and working with customers
- Reading and interpreting technical drawings and design models
- liaising with clients and providing high level support and assistance
- Job costing including determining machinery, material and labour requirements
- Following up outstanding quotes, converting these to orders and managing invoicing
- Desire to learn and maintain knowledge of company products and services
- Assisting with production if required.
- Liaising with external sales.
- Working closely with machine operator to ensure on-time delivery.
- Minimum 5 years' experience as an Estimator/Drafter with piping, mechanical or structural drafting background
- Previous experience in a production environment
- Ability to read and interpret design drawings and manage the manufacturing process
- Experience with Tekla is an advantage.
- Experience with HGG pipe cutting and profiling machines an advantage
- Have good attention to detail
- Strong safety focus and enhancing the site safety environment.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- A proactive approach in building constructive and effective relationships
- Attractive salary and bonus scheme
- Opportunity to work for a successful and growing business
- Long-term career growth
- Supportive team environment
Contact email@example.com if you or someone you know would like more information or apply direct.
Australian permanent residents only will be considered.