ANZ Engineers is a comprehensive engineering firm located in Melbourne, VIC. We merge our technological prowess with extensive expertise to set new engineering standards. Our team values practical, on-the-field knowledge and a multidisciplinary approach to deliver creative and innovative engineering services that push the boundaries of what's possible.
We are looking for a full-time Graduate Structural Engineer to join our team. This is a hybrid role with an office located in Melbourne, VIC but some remote work is acceptable. The successful candidate will be responsible for undertaking calculations, structural analysis, and using computer-aided design (CAD) programs to design and analyze structures. They will also assist with the preparation of reports and documentation.
- Strong background in Calculations, Structural Analysis, and Structural Engineering
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Civil Engineering or a related field
- Excellent proficiency in Computer-Aided Design (CAD)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sound knowledge of Australian Standards and Codes
- Familiarity with BIM and Revit is beneficial
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines