We have a great opportunity for an experienced engineer to join a leading and uniquely positioned construction company that specialises in the use of leading technology and creative design in the development of Commercial and Industrial projects.
- Perform structural design and analysis calculations using governing codes, standards, and engineering formulas.
- Provide advice to Design team during design development
- Ensure engineering design drawings are accurate, complete and ready in a timely manner
- Prepare detailed specifications of the work to be carried out
- Deliver on project requirements as they relate to scope, quantities, cost, and schedule
- Ensure “As Constructed” Drawings are produced upon completion of the project
- Maintain digital libraries of engineering documentation and product catalogues
- Collaborate with staff, contractors and all project stakeholders
- Provide ongoing guidance, direction and mentoring to structural design staff
- A degree in Civil or Structural engineering;
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience working for an Australian-based consultancy.
- Excellent structural analysis, investigation and design skills;
- Exposure to multiple projects ideally within commercial and industrial environments.
- High attention to detail with strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent technical report writing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with clients, builders, developers and other consultants.
- Permanent full-time role with competitive salary package.
- Excellent team culture with full management support.
- Family run business that values team collaboration
- Highly successful business with career growth opportunities.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you or someone you know would like more information or apply direct.
Australian residents only will be considered.