- Established consultancy with a strong reputation in QLD but still at a size where their employees are their number one priority.
- They are led by Directors who are visionaries and highly experience and respected and passionate about developing the next generation of leaders.
- They cover broad projects in the structures space - commercial, community facilities, defence, retail, education, health and aged care, industrial and residential.
- They are an employee-owned company, meaning future shareholding/ownership is on the table, they are big on setting staff on a development plan from day one.
- Multiple offices on the East Coast, national team of around 200 staff
- Clients are a mix of developers, construction firms, councils and state/local government,
- Projects - commercial and industrial (large portal frame type structures), education, low-mid rise buildings
- Plenty of resources and support, work directly under QLD Structures manager
- Agile and proactive team, strong national collaboration
- Take on a small team and run projects from start to finish
8-10+ years building structures experience within a consultancy environment
Civil/Structural Engineering Degree and RPEQ